Monday, November 2, 2015

Black Cat

Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. A lot of wonderful things in my life have happened around this holiday.  For instance, I met and then married my husband (a total of 14 years together).  The year following our wedding, we purchased our home.  So it goes beyond the obvious love of dressing up.  This year, at 7 months pregnant, I needed a costume that was both gorgeous and comfortable.  I've been gathering some AMAZING pieces over the last few months, so I was very excited to put this combo together.  This Zelie for She dress (which I also purchased in gray) is so incredible…sexy, comfortable, and with POCKETS!

Outfit Details:
Dress - Zelie for She (worn without the belt)
Harness - Cirque Apparel (custom sizing, great service!!)
Fringe Duster - UNIF
Mask - H&M (last year)
Shoes - Gentle Soles





My daughter's costume was a dramatic roller coaster (it arrived the DAY OF instead of weeks before like it was supposed to), but she was too adorable not to share.  A League of Their Own was one of my favorite movies growing up and this costume was just perfect.

What were you for Halloween this year? Share pics in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. Nice kimono and cute girl :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete