Monday, January 16, 2017

Hypnos

You may have noticed that I do not wear a lot of color.  It's not because I do not love it, but I have always preferred black clothing on myself.  There's something infinitely cooler about it...but, when eShakti offered a dress for review I decided to branch out and try something else.  This incredible olive dress had a very futuristic vibe to it and so I jumped at the chance.  I opted for the style as shown, but as with all of their pieces you can make select changes to sleeve length, dress length, hem style, etc.  It was custom made to my measurements and was a perfect fit.  My only complaint would be that the zipper style is sewn in such a way that you cannot partially unzip it from the top...it either has to be worn open or up.  But it is made of an incredibly comfortable and light weight jersey...SO easy to wear.  And of course, the eShakti favorite detail, POCKETS!

I wore it for the first time to see Rogue One...appropriate, right? I thought it was giving me major sci-fi vibes.  Check out the pictures and details below!

Outfit Details:
Dress - eShakti (gifted)
Leggings - Yours Clothing
Boots - Dr Martens (similar style here)
Ring - Hot Topic (old style)





No comments:

Post a Comment